Bounce Back Media Challenge Promotion – Terms & Conditions
You must be:
- The dfcu Bounce Back media challenge runs from 2nd March to 30th March 2021 and is only open to journalists.
- To enter the competition, submit the top 3 challenges faced in 2020 on account of the pandemic and how you propose to bounce back in 2021. Indicate how dfcu Bank can support you in bouncing back and how we can generally enhance the Bank’s relationship with you.
- The stories are to be shared either as an article (not more than 500 words), video or audio recording via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Bank will not accept responsibility for any late submissions, any entries that are not received or any entries or files that are corrupt, damaged, lost or inaccessible.
- By participating in the challenge, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, including all eligibility requirements. You also accept that all decisions made by the Bank are final and binding in all matters relating to the challenge.
- The Bank reserves the right to cancel the challenge at any time, for any reason and without prior notification.
- By entering this challenge, you agree that you have the consent of any people who are clearly identifiable in your entry.
- By entering, each entrant warrants that their entry is original and that their submission does not or will not infringe any third party's intellectual property.
- By entering the challenge, you agree that you consent to having your story published should you emerge as one of the winners
- The Bank may collect your personal information (name, contact and photos) for the purpose of administering and processing the challenge as well communication of winners.
You cannot be:
- a legal resident of Uganda above 18yrs
- an employee of the Bank
- an immediate family member or distant relative of an employee of the Bank
Bank reserves the right to amend the General Terms at any time. You are encouraged to check the dfcu
Bank website regularly for any such changes.
Bank Uganda Limited is regulated by the Bank of Uganda. Customer deposits are protected by the Deposit Protection Fund.