Reach For More – Personal Loans Campaign, Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the ‘Campaign Terms and Conditions’) are supplementary and apply to customers who are eligible and have applied for the 2023 ‘Reach for More’ Personal Loan Campaign which shall run from 18th January 2023 to 23rd April 2023. (‘the Campaign Period’). Customers are urged to read them carefully in conjunction with the detailed Personal Loan Terms and Conditions applicable to the Unsecured Personal Loan product. In the event of any inconsistencies between these Campaign Terms and Conditions and the Personal Loan Terms and Conditions, the Personal Loan Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Campaign Terms and Conditions
- Must be 18 (eighteen) years of age or older.
- Salaried employee earning in either Uganda Shillings or United States
- The Personal Loan application amount does not exceed UGX
- You are a new or existing dfcu Bank customer who applies and qualifies for a Personal
- You meet the requirements of the Banks credit
- Your application is subject to approval by the Bank’s approving
- The repayment start date for your Personal Loan obtained during the Campaign Period will be adjusted upwards from the dates that would have been set as the repayment dates subject to a maximum of 75 days from the date of
- You shall qualify for the repayment holiday once you have satisfied the eligibility criteria, the loan has been approved, and funds credited into your
- The interest accrued during the Grace Period will be added to the principle, recapitalized and recovered as part of the monthly installment. For avoidance of doubt, Item D (2) of the detailed Terms and Conditions regarding Interest computation is hereby
- In all instances, the Bank reserves the right to amend, reduce or extend at any time the start or end dates of the Campaign Period and by necessary implication the application of these Terms and
- The Bank assumes no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage of any nature in connection with your participation in this campaign (whether due to negligence or otherwise).
- The Bank reserves the right to terminate this campaign at any In such event, you waive any rights which you may have against the Bank and acknowledge that you have forfeited any claim of any nature whatsoever against the Bank.
- By participating in this Campaign, you hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which will also apply to all other information relating to the Campaign and to any promotional or advertising material that is published in relation to the
The “Reach for more” Personal Loan repayment holiday campaign terms and conditions are supplementary to dfcu Bank’s Personal Loan terms and conditions.
I/We hereby confirm that we/ I have clearly understood and do accept to participate in the Personal Loan Campaign offer that includes a 75-days’ repayment holiday (‘the Grace Period’) running from 18th January 2023 to 23rd April 2023. By signing on this document, you hereby confirm that you have read and understood and accept to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions.
Borrower’s Name & Signature Name & Signature of Witness