How Do I Withdraw Money from My Pesapal Business Account?
Withdrawing money from Pesapal is an easy 3 step process:
1. Log into your merchant account.
2. Click on the red ‘Withdraw Funds’ button.
3. Select the currency and amount you would like to withdraw and click 'Withdraw Funds'.
Once completed, your money will be settled to the bank account provided when you opened your merchant account. Settlement to your bank account takes 48 business hours.
My Client's Payment Failed
There are two main reason's transactions fail:
1. The transaction was flagged for mismatched client details.
2. Denial by issuing bank - Some card transactions are cancelled by their issuing banks due to insufficient balance or other.
If your clients are having problems making payments, please get in touch with your Account Manager immediately or contact support/account management. Account Management: Email: email@example.com Uganda: Phone: +256 (0)782 821 111
What Cards Can I Use On Pesapal?
You can use both debit and credit cards on Pesapal. At the moment, we support Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards.
Is It Safe To Use My Card On Pesapal? Yes, it is. Pesapal uses bank level security and fraud detection software to keep your transactions safe. We are also PCI DSS and PCI PIN certified meaning we employ international security standards on all our transactions.
Why Was My Card Transaction Declined? There are many reasons you card transaction could fail. Here are the most likely ones:
1. Rejection by issuing bank - Your bank may decline to approve the use of your one reason or another.
2. Your card may not be authorized for online purchases.
3. Fraud detection - Sometimes your card may be flagged for potential fraudulent activity.
4. Mismatched details - Details such as your billing address are different from what you input during the transaction.
Can I Use More Than One Card On Pesapal? Yes you can. As long as you key in the correct card details while transacting. This includes the billing address and phone number.
What Is The Maximum Amount Of Money I Can Transaction Using Mobile Money?
There is a limit of UGX 5,000,000 placed on all mobile money transactions.
What Is A Confirmation Code?
A confirmation code is the 10 letter and digit code that appears on your confirmation message while using mobile money.
This is code we use to track your transactions.
Why Am I Experiencing Delays After Using Mobile Money On Pesapal?
There are a couple of reasons you could be experiencing delay on your transactions.
1. Wrong Paybill or reference number - If you use the wrong paybill number or use an incorrect reference number during the transaction, Pesapal automatically reverses the transaction.
2. System downtime - When systems experience a brief downtime, your transaction may take longer than usual to process.
These is however rare, and your transactions will be completed so soon as systems are back up.
I Have Forgotten My Password
You will be required to: -
• Log onto www.pesapal.com
• Click on Login
• Click on forgot password at the bottom of the page
• Key in the email address associated with the buyer account
• A link will be sent to that email, with the steps to reset the password
Click here to download Pesapal POS Frequently Asked Questions