General dfcu Bank Bounce Back Promotion – Terms and Conditions
- The Bounce Back promotion runs from 2nd March to 18th May 2021.
- Lucky winners of the Bounce Back promotion stand a chance to win loan repayments capped at UGX 20 million.
- All loans are offered at the sole discretion of dfcu Bank and as per the current credit policies governing the respective products.
- If you are an existing dfcu Bank customer and you are currently in default on a facility from dfcu Bank, then you will not be eligible to apply for the discounted interest rate loans advertised in the Bounce Back promotion.
- By participating in this promotion, you release dfcu Bank and hold it harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, liabilities and actions of any kind in connection with the Bounce Back promotion including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- For Buyoffs, arrangement fees shall apply on loan amounts applied for.
- These Bounce Back promotion terms and conditions (“Bounce Back Terms”) are supplementary to dfcu Bank’s standard terms and conditions applicable to the advertised products (“Standard Terms”). To the extent of any inconsistency between the Bounce Back Terms and the Standard Terms, these Bounce Back Terms will prevail.
- The reduced promotional interest rate being offered during the Bounce Back is applicable only on new loans and on top up loans. These rates do not apply on your existing loan (if any with the bank) if you do not wish to apply for new or top up loan.
- All Loan rates are variable interest rates. Sale rates applicable only for new and Top-up loans. Interest rates are variable, pegged to the Prime Lending Rate and subject to change in line with the prevailing market conditions.
- Immediate family members or distant relatives of an employee of dfcu Bank are not eligible to participate.
- dfcu Bank reserves the right to amend the General Terms at any time. You are encouraged to check the dfcu Bank website regularly for any such changes.
Bank Uganda Limited is regulated by the Bank of Uganda. Customer deposits are protected by the Deposit Protection Fund.