dfcu Bank Visa AFCON Partnership Campaign Terms and Conditions
This Campaign is operated by dfcu Bank and not by Visa. As you are aware, Visa is not a card issuer and does not provide credit, debit or any financial services. Any issues you may have with respect to your card should be directed to dfcu Bank. The relationship between Visa and dfcu Bank does not create any relationship direct or indirect between the cardholder and Visa. These terms and conditions are different from the agreements between you and dfcu Bank and unless as otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions, none of the terms of any agreement between you and dfcu Bank has any effect on, or relationship with these Terms and Conditions.
The following terms and conditions apply to the dfcu Bank and Visa International Service Association (Visa) AFCON partnership campaign promotion. By participating in the promotion, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the same:
- The campaign will run from Monday 10th January 2022 up to Sunday 06th February 2022.
- dfcu Bank reserves the right (in its sole and absolute discretion) to extend, shorten, suspend the time period of the Promotion or terminate the Promotion for technical, commercial, and/or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control. The Promotion, Prize and Terms and Conditions may be reasonably amended by dfcu Bank, at any time during the Promotion. In such event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Promotion and acknowledge that they shall have no recourse against dfcu Bank and Visa whatsoever.
The Campaign rewards
- The Promotion is open to dfcu Bank customers who use their dfcu Visa card to pay for goods and services.
- Any eligible natural person who is 18 years or older,
- The parent or guardian of a minor, may participate in the Promotion.
- No director, employee, agent or consultant of:
- dfcu Bank;
- Any other subsidiary or associated person who controls or is controlled by dfcu Bank;
- The supplier of goods or services in connection with the Promotion; or
- The marketer of the Promotion; and/ or Agencies of the promoter or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, may enter this Promotion.
- The right of admission into the Promotion rests solely with dfcu.
Reward time duration
- Customers who meet the entry requirements are eligible for a chance to win AFCON themed prizes and the grand prize of a fully connected DStv Kit.
- The prizes shall be given to the eligible customers through a draw (s) during the campaign period.
- The prize is non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash.
- Compensation time frame of the reward shall be within the stated campaign period and dfcu Bank operating hours.
- dfcu Bank reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or withdraw reward to such entrant for tampering with the entry process including but not limited to: canvassing, or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions
- The prizes are non-transferable, and no other alternative shall be offered.
- By agreeing to participate in the promotion, all participants agree that their name, picture and details of their business can be made public in such media as dfcu Bank may choose (including but not limited to the internet) and that they will further agree to participate in all public relations and marketing activities relating to the campaign without additional payment or consideration or prior approval.
- The award of the prize shall be subject to the authentication of the ownership of the winning
- Although dfcu Bank will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the campaign (“Promotional Material”) is accurate, dfcu Bank will not be liable for any matters outside its control.
- Employees of dfcu Bank and Visa are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, the Participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless dfcu Bank, as well as its holding company, its subsidiaries and any subsidiaries of its holding company, and their successors and assigns, directors, employees, agents or consultants against all and any losses, claims, proceeding, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise) liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis) howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the Participant’s participation in the Promotion and the Prize/s.
- dfcu Bank and its service providers, are not responsible for:
- Incorrect and inaccurate transcription of entry information;
- Technical malfunction;
- Inappropriate images and comments posted by the entry or by the public;
- Lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network or computer equipment or software; and/or
- The inability to access any website or online services or any other error.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platform that may be used as an intermediary.
dfcu Bank Uganda Limited is regulated by the Bank of Uganda. Customer deposits are protected by the Deposit Protection Fund.
- Should any dispute arise in relation to these Terms and Conditions, dfcu Bank’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.