dfcu Bank Back to School ‘Fees & Smiles’ Campaign Terms and Conditions
- To be a winner in the dfcu Back to School ‘Fees & Smiles’, one is required to pay a child’s school fees using dfcu QuickBanking (Quick Code *240#, QuickApp or QuickOnline) or SchoolPay (MTN Mobile Money /Airtel Money).
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for this promotion will be Tuesday 13th September 2022, at 5.00pm. School fees payments made after this date, will not be eligible for the promotion.
- The prize to be won under dfcu Back to School ‘Fees & Smiles’ August 2022 competition is UGX. 500,000 for the selected winner and no other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- All the lucky winners from the competition will be announced on our social media pages after the closing date and asked to provide proper identification before claiming prizes.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone call within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we (dfcu Bank) reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- By participating in this campaign, you release dfcu Bank and hold it harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, liabilities, and actions of any kind in connection with the Back to School ‘Fees & Smiles’ promotion including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- dfcu Bank reserves the right to amend the General Terms at any time. You are encouraged to check the dfcu Bank website regularly for any such changes.
Bank Uganda Limited is regulated by the Bank of Uganda. Customer deposits are protected by the Deposit Protection Fund of Uganda up to UGX 10 million. T&Cs apply!