dfcu Bank Battle for Cash Season 2
Now in its second season, the dfcu Battle for Cash competition focuses on promoting a savings culture in Uganda. The competition is powered by dfcu Bank in partnership with NTV Uganda and Price Waterhouse Coopers (PwC). The first phase that ended on Friday, 24th August 2018 focused on the call for entries from existing dfcu Investment Clubs and new Clubs that were able to open accounts before the deadline. The second phase was a TV show that aired every Sunday from 6:00pm to 7:00pm on NTV. Out of the 20 dfcu Investment Clubs that qualified for the show, 10 made it to the final stage. The seasons’ winners will be announced at the grand finale event which will take place on Thursday 13th December 2018. Vote for your favorite club by following the instructions below: VOTING TERMS & CONDITIONS
SMS VOTING GUIDELINES
- All public voting from in campaign contributes 30% of the total vote and judges/ panel constitutes 70%.
- The organizers dfcu Bank in partnership with PwC and NTV Uganda, reserve the right to include or exclude results from the voting platform to inform the final vote.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- A group’s dominance in votes off the provided platform does not in any way guarantee a win for that particular team since the final score is subject to terms 1 through 3.
- A participant’s vote for any group does not guarantee its win but rather an additional vote subject to terms 1 to 4.
- Only valid votes will be tallied by the system to inform the final vote.
- Voters must follow the procedures provided to them including all instructions.
- Valid votes are only those that comply with voting guidelines published.
- TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE DFCU BATTLE FOR CASH CLUB, TYPE B4C <LEAVE A SPACE> CLUB SHORT NAME AND SEND TO 6565. See illustration
- STEP 1: Go to create new message section on your phone
- STEP 2: Type B4C<space>Club Name and send to 6565
- STEP 3: Receive system automated confirmation message
- SMS voting is a premium service and will attract a charge of 250 UGX per SMS.
- Invalid votes will also attract a similar charge as valid ones as captured in 2 above.
- Multiple voting will be allowed but will attract the same cost per SMS.
- Voting can only be done only on the following networks: MTN, Uganda Telecom and Africell.
The 10 Investment Clubs that qualified for the final round of the competition:
- OYSTER INVESTMENT CLUB
- Kinakwekulakulanya Sacco
- ELITE SOCIAL INVESTMENT CLUB
- ENGUNJULIRO LYA NAKKU DEVT INNITIATIVE (ENDI)
- KAWEMPE POLICE WOMEN POULTRY GROUP
- Cape of Good Hope
- AKUNA MUCHEZO DEVT GROUP
- AGRINVESTMENT KIBBUTZ
- MVARA WARD SAVINGS AND CREDIT ASSOCIATION
- The Corporates Club Uganda
to download Terms and Conditions
for the Battle For Cash