Team Leader- DSRs (1 Position)
dfcu Bank is a fast-growing Bank in Uganda offering a wide range of financial solutions to its chosen market segments. We are seeking to recruit for the role of Team Leader- DSRs in our Commercial (CCO) Domain to support our expansion strategy.
REPORTING TO: Manager- New Business
JOB PURPOSE: Reporting to the Manager New Business, the role holder will be responsible for providing supervision and direction to the Direct Sales Representatives to support them in achieving their goals in line with their score card and with the New business strategy.
- Supervise and direct DSRs to improve productivity and achieve set targets.
- Acquire new business through the DSR channel in order to grow the balance sheet.
- Carry out coaching sessions with staff to ensure consistency in application of assessment standards.
- Conduct regular performance appraisals for direct reports.
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling interactions.
- Increase customer retention by engaging customers through the customer journey from account opening to dormancy and maintaining records of the same.
- Support Relationship managers with customer research for business growth and customer value chain analysis for problem resolution.
- Assess training needs on an ongoing basis and conduct department meetings and training, as necessary.
- Promote the use of the escalation matrix to resolve complaints / disputes within dfcu
- Comply with the internal bank process for client identification.
- Drive policy adherence i.e., Adhere to policies including escalation and compliance requirements and follow any other relevant internal controls and procedures as they relate to process, products, policies, and regulation.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE and COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- University Degree in any field.
- 3 years’ experience in a sales related role.
- Knowledge of Bank systems and Products are an advantage.
- Follow through skills.
- Energetic and Results oriented.
- Ability to develop and execute a sales plan.
- Proven sales management skills, preferably in both Business financial institution.
- A self-driven ambitious and hands on.
- Good analytical skills.
- Competence in word, excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft applications.
- Self-driven, results oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- A strong team player with good supervisory skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Business Acumen.
- Relationship building and negotiation skills.
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Friday 12th August 2022 to the email address indicated below.
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300391.
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.