Relationship Manager- Business Banking (2 Positions)
dfcu Bank is a fast-growing Bank in Uganda offering a wide range of financial solutions to its chosen market segments. We are seeking to recruit for the vacant position of Relationship Manager- Business Banking in the Commercial (CCO) Domain. Details are as below:
REPORTING TO: Manager- Commercial Banking
JOB PURPOSE: Reporting to the Manager- Commercial Banking, the role holder will be responsible for managing Business Banking relationships within commercial segments through origination in line with targets and expectations. The RM will be responsible for offering the best customer experience to the assigned clientele to ensure retention and grow the existing business through deeper penetration into their existing business requirements.
LOCATION: Western Region and Kampala respectively
- Provide superior relationship management by ensuring customer retention, loyalty, preference and devotion.
- To source for new SME relationships that have potential to grow & provide superior returns.
- Identify & disseminate information to & from the market/customers and alert management on trends, risks, and opportunities to maximize & sustain revenue.
- Promote & maintain the highest standards of customer service in order to maximize the returns from the existing relationships and attract new business from targeted customers.
- Monitor & enhance the business portfolio risk profile within agreed parameters at all times together with Risk unit; to minimize non-performing assets and ensure accumulation of deposits with a view of generating an inexpensive and stable base.
- Constantly explore the enhancement of the Bank’s brand name so that the Bank holds out to the target markets as one of the best SME field in terms of the service, innovativeness and customer awareness/responsiveness.
- Appraise opportunities for synergy and keep well documented reports/visits/contracts with all relationships, the bank’s management & other units.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- A University degree in business related fields.
- Certified Credit Analyst.
- At least 3 years working experience in banking of which 2- should be in relationship management or sales.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- An in-depth understanding of all bank products.
- Computer knowledge especially spread sheet, word & power point.
- Outgoing, self-motivated, assertive, and proactive.
- A self-starter who is oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- A good team player who is able to work under minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage time and pressure effectively to ensure no loss of efficiency.
- Ability to keep abreast on changes in the market, customer requirements, competitors’ responses a Business Acumen.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills nd the bank’s ability to use information to identify new business opportunities and threats.
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Thursday 27th January 2022 to the email address indicated below
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300469.
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.