Manager- Women in Business and Special Programs (1 Position)
dfcu Bank is a fast-growing Bank in Uganda offering a wide range of financial solutions to its chosen market segments. We are seeking to recruit for the position of Manager- Women in Business and Special Programs in our Commercial Domain (CCO).
REPORTING TO: Head of Marketing
JOB PURPOSE: Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the role holder will be responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing strong and effective marketing special programs (WiB, Financial Literacy, Business Incubators etc.) to create awareness, and drive uptake of dfcu Bank products and services.
- Manage all the Bank’s tailored marketing programs to increase product and segment sales, bring in new customers, and retain current customers.
- Develop and implement a marketing programs annual plan to support the overall business objectives.
- Develop the Women in Business Program strategy and manage its implementation to support sales.
- Plan and implement engagements with existing Women in Business relationships for customer retention.
- Support the sales and branch based teams to promote the Women in Business Program.
- Coordinate trainings for branch & sales teams, to build capacity to meet business requirements for WiB.
- Organize regional WIB trainings; in house and with stakeholders.
- Manage the dfcu financial literacy programs to meet the set business objectives.
- Initiate and manage alliances/partnerships (local and international) with like minded organizations, and leverage these relationships to support the dfcu marketing programs.
- Recommend and roll out new marketing special programs in relation to customer feedback received.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- University Degree (Business related).
- At least 5 years working experience, with at least 3 years in Commercial Banking.
- Relationship building, management and strong communication skills.
- Understanding of various product solutions, segments, and value propositions within the bank’s customer base.
- Exceptional products’ knowledge and ability to craft new programs /value adds to support up take.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- High-level experience in sourcing new partnerships to supplement dfcu marketing programs.
- Ability to build a rapport with partners to achieve mutual goals.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work calmly, under pressure and, within a dynamic team.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Ability to manage a complex workload and work with tight deadlines.
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Thursday 17th June 2021 to the email address indicated below:
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300391.
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.